Miami is a tourist destination that each person visits for his own reason. The reason is that there are so many alluring factors to this city that each reason sounds different and unique. To some, it is the numerous beautiful beaches such as Miami Beach and South Beach, to some it is the influence of the Caribbean islands and Latin Americans evident in the dishes while some people love the nightlife and music that is globally renowned. Even though these reasons are diverse, Miami is a city that caters to all tourists.
Factors that sum up a Miami holiday
· The weather is warm throughout the year. The Gulf Stream and the warm Atlantic Ocean are to be thanked for this. Both the streets and the air are clean, there are a number of parks and the high downtown buildings make for some spectacular sights.
· Miami is regarded by many to be the cruise capital of the world. Cruises are offered to the Caribbean on a regular basis and this also brings in its own section of tourists.
· Sports are a huge part in making Miami into the city that it is. During the winter, Miami Heat and the Florida Panthers entertain their fans while the Marlins dominate the summers. There are also lots of college sports, martial arts, car racing and horse racing events offered to interested sports enthusiasts.
· Water sports are abundant in Miami. Snorkeling is one of the most favored sports.
· Numerous museums are present in the city. A person can accordingly plan a trip to any museum.
· Chartered flights are available to Miami from a number of cities. This is a great idea as a person can travel at his convenience. Rather than travelling in a noisy, cramped commercial jet, traveling according to one’s preference makes the entire trip memorable.
· Miami offers a lot for music and nightlife enthusiasts. One can see his favorite band in action, check out a new club or visit a disco. Music shows that are inspired from rumba, conga, reggae, calypso, soca, samba, rock n’ roll and hip hop are hosted in the city.